Job description: Personal Lines Manager
General Description: The Personal Lines Manager oversees a team of customer service agents who manage, serve and advise clients regarding personal insurance offerings.
- Oversee the daily operations of the personal lines department. Reassign workloads as needed.
- Client related issues. Reassign clients if necessary.
- Review activity reports.
- Review production reports – new business, lapses, and accounts handled per CSA.
- Approves short notice time off requests/switching of lunches. PTO requests go through the Director of Human Resources and Operations.
- Conduct employee annual performance reviews with input from Owners, Managers, and Producers.
- Meet with Personal Lines company representatives and communicate information to the agency. Coordinate training or other meetings with employees as needed.
- Coordinate with Operations Manager for EPIC updates and training as needed.
- Coordinate with Operations Manager for improving and updating established procedures.
- Oversee completion of Personal Lines company audits.
- Coordinate department meetings.
- Attend classes, seminars, and courses to increase knowledge and skill.
Work Status: Full time
Reporting: Operations Manager
Marshfield Insurance Agency provides a drug free/smoke free environment, and is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/D/V.