General Description: The Administrative Support/Processor is part of a team of professionals who manage, serve, and advise clients regarding insurance offerings. The Administrative Support/Processor’s major role is to ensure the management system is updated daily. The Administrative Support/Processor also has a variety of accounting and customer data entry duties, as well as serves as a back up to the Administrative Assistant.
- Relationship driven, effective communicator with outstanding customer service oriented skills. A professional demeanor must be maintained at all times along with superior ethical standards. The ability to work well with many types of people, external and internal, with a friendly, outgoing and helpful personality.
- The ability and willingness to solve problems. Proactively initiate and follow through with multiple projects, with frequently changing priorities in a fast‐paced environment.
- Results driven, self-directed, detail-oriented and adaptive with ability to efficiently produce quality work output.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, higher education including but not limited to professional designations are encouraged. Knowledge of Microsoft Office is helpful.
- Willing to obtain P&C WI Insurance Agent License after hire.
- Process daily updates and reports within the agency management system.
- Entry and verification of client data.
- Process accounting transactions.
- Distribute correspondence (mail/email/faxes/etc) received throughout the business day
- Back up to the Administrative Assistant:
- Interact professionally and positively with clients while representing the agency as the first point of contact with client walk-ins or calls. Notify appropriate agency personnel and direct clients as needed.
- Accept and apply client payments and document within the management system.
- Process daily deposits and balance the daily ledger.
- Process personal lines activity (new business, renewals, endorsements) within the agency management system. File and maintain organization of client documentation. Policy related concerns entered in to management system within 24hrs. Process transaction if necessary.
- Update procedures manual for reception area as needed.
- Provide support to other members of team, as needed.
- Update job knowledge by participating in education opportunities.
- Perform other functions as directed by management.
- Adhere to guidelines in the employee handbook
- Maintain a clean, professional area.
Work Status: Full time
Reporting: Operations Manager
Marshfield Insurance Agency provides a drug free/smoke free environment, and is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/D/V.